Social Media Usage/Comment Policy
The Washington State Dairy Council welcomes visitor comments about our social media post and ask you that you follow a couple house rules:
1. Treat others the way you want to be treated.
2. Comments containing profanity will be immediately removed. You will receive one warning. If you continue, you will be banned from this page.
3. Spam will not be tolerated and will be immediately removed.
4. Personal attacks (on Washington dairy farmers and/or fellow commenters) will not be tolerated.
5. Please keep all conversations relevant to each individual post. Memes and YouTube videos typically add nothing to the conversation and will be removed.
6. Individuals that use this page to troll or bully anyone will be banned immediately. 7. We reserve the right to delete comments or ban individuals as we see fit.